Nanhe munhe bachcho dekho python me kya hai !!
Anuvrat Parashar (~bhanuvrat) |
Very introductory workshop to python for the absolute beginners.
Come be the fearless kid you once were, unafraid of experimenting. Ever so eager to learn. Shun your fear, and learn to program !! In Python!
An attendee should:
- have the experience of having used a computer.
- be familiar with basic tasks like creating a text file, saving it.
- and capable of locating where you saved it.
- exhibit the desire to demystify and understand computer programming
- possess the courage to make mistakes.
For the only sure shot way to learn something is to try, without being scared of failing.
A long time ago, in a town far far away, there was a little boy named Anuvrat. One day, his father, who was a school teacher, took him to the school's computer lab with him. The kid, saw the green black screen and it was love at first sight.
More than 2 decades later, the kid has grown up and makes a decent living writing software for a not-so-small startup and conducts various workshops with the aim of inspiring budding programmers and kindling the love for software and technology in the hearts of young paduwans.
Find more about him at his website http://anuvrat.in