Embedded System and Python : A Lethal Combo!!
Aniket Maithani (~aniket) |
The talk will focus on using Python to build the interactive installation or in the field of embedded electronics in general. In the duration of the talk I'll cover the following points :
- Embedded Systems and Python
- Common libraries e.g PySerial
- Visualization of the data collected from sensors.
- Interactive Installation and Power of Python
- Demo projects including makey-makey, Raspberry Pi, and Arduino in general. Including sensors which record temperature, humidity & other important physical aspects.
Also during the demo we'll try to create a simple program to collect reading from the sensor and broadcast it on a web-page.
- Basic Knowledge about Raspberry Pi and Embedded in general.
- Knowledge of Python Programming Language
I am Aniket Maithani, inhabitant of this planet Earth. I have done my B.TECH in Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University(Noida). I am a FOSS enthusiast and believe that FOSS/FLOSS is the only model which renders absolute development of a software. I generally hang around on various IRC forums some of them include #amity-linux-adda, #asetalias, #linux-india, #openhatch. I love to read and write ‘tech’ articles. Technology excites me and so does FOOD!!